Today I am a professional cyclist!
Our target is simple: We want you to feel like a professional cyclist.
Valleyglesias is a family winery, but we were also professional cyclists. The “pairing” of both worlds are our cycling routes.
A one-of-a-kind experience
You are the protagonist.
- You will be able to experience the race day as a professional cyclist. The planning of the day and the team manager or rout manager advices.
- Direct contact with our professional road cyclists and first level mtb.
- Small groups to enjoy a more personal experience.
You will feel what you always had imagined being lead by professional cyclists.
Taking care of the details
All the details are important.
- Briefing accompanied by a coffee before starting the routes.
- Full provisioning located in some strategic places throughout the route.
- Shower service and bike wash service at the end of the route.
- “After stage” food, adapted to the cyclists needs and the effort made.
Our priority is give you all you need.
An enviroment to discover
- Find some legendary stages of the Spain Tour.
- High and medium mountain routes almost without traffic.
- A real paradise for cyclists just one hour from Madrid and one hour and a quarter from the airport.
- From the hardest routes to the most sufferer cyclists, until the easiest ones for all kind of cycle tourists.
We know every single corner of Gredos mountains. For many years we have trained through these roads, and now we enjoy them as cycle tourists.
Our added value
We are still learning.
- These days our mechanic team continue working in the most important events and races of the international calendar.
- Heading Sierra de Gredos Bike Tours are four people passionate for cycling that enjoy their job and offer their long experience to the participants.
We have been professional cyclists and now we are on the other side. We know what you need!
Bike tour Gredos team make you feel like one of them! Thank you for giving me this day! – Claudio Sánchez
What we did yesterday not only is a rout but it is a professional experience. The attentions received, the food, the visit to the winery. It is much more than a simple rout! – Álvaro Barrosa
I´ve always watched the Sierra de Gredos stages of the Spain tour on tv, but doing them with you, with the same treat as a professional cyclist… This is something that I could have never imagined! Thank you very much my friends! – Eduardo Delgado.
It is really an adventure that is worth living, a real joy … and final shot with a talk by Pablo Lastras and private visit to the winery by their owners, an unforgettable day! – Claudio Sánchez