Here I am
- Third year student at INEF. I dropped out college to devote myself to cycling.
- 11 years as a professional MTB racer, during which I participated in 220 races. 84 pódium. 38 win. Sub champion Spain 1998.
- Technician in vine cultivation.
- Master in Viticulture, Enology and Marketing of wine.
Day to day
As I tell the visitors: “My name is Fernando Ocaña and along with my brother Luis, I am the 50% of Valleyglesias. Here in the winery, my main task is to make the wine, but I’m also the one who does the pruning, burns the branches, plows, harvests, makes the wine, deals with suppliers… I do everything!” The reaction of the visitors is to laugh. And I wonder…why are they laughing?
- Enologist by vocation
- Wine producer by obligation
- Wine grower by heart
“Sentimental” advisor for my brother in the management of the Bar and his assistant in critical moments.
Some of the photos that show my life and career
They are just a sample, neither the most important nor the best, others could have been chosen, but I liked these!
G.P. Coronas. Porto de Mos. Portugal
Some of the maillots of my life as a professional cyclist.